What information do we collect?
We only collect information when you contact us or fillout a form on our site.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
– To make a booking on your behalf
– To improve our website (based on the feedback we receive from you)
– To improve our customer service (based on the feedback we receive from you)
– To send periodic e-mails either regarding your appointment, news, updates offers and promotions. Please note that you wil be able to unsubscribe from receiving our e-mails at any time.
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or any other site feature
How do we protect your information?
SE1Physio and Retha Welding are registered with the ICO and adhere to the current GDPR.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and privacy of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell or rent any of your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission or consent.
Third party links
We may occaisionally promote third party products or services on our website. The third party sites will have their own privacy policies, so we will not be responsible or liable for any data given to these third parties.
This online privacy police only relates to information collected via our website.
This page was last updated on 21/02/2018