A MUST FOR ALL MUMMIES!
Have you had a baby in the last 3 years? Then you need a Mummy MOT to learn how your body has changed during and since giving birth & how to get it back to optimum health.
A Mummy MOT is already part of every new mother’s standard post-natal rehabilitation in France. Give yourself the best chance of full recovery with the Mummy MOT, a half day group course, specially designed by leading post-natal chartered physiotherapist, Maria Elliott.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Anyone who’s given birth from 3 months to 3 years ago.
WHY SHOULD I COME?
To regain your core strength and get back to optimal fitness.
THE MUMMY MOT COURSE WILL…
– Educate you about the changes that have occurred in your body during pregnancy & post-natally
– Teach you how to self screen & assess your own body
– Provide you with a bespoke & ongoing exercise programme to address pelvic floor issues, rebalance your tummy & back & improve your general wellbeing
– Enable you to ask (& get answers to) the questions no one else will answer!
BOOK YOUR MUMMY MOT
– Thorough post-natal check-up (6 weeks after delivery)
– Pelvic floor strength and tummy gap assessment
– Personal exercise and safe activity
– Optional group/individual Post Natal / Pilates programmes
To book a Mummy MOT you will first have to fill in an assessment form which you can download here.
Please print and complete the assessment form beforehand, to save time. You can then book your appointment by ringing reception on 0207 403 5979.